www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher is suspended over religious remark

4 posters

Go down

Teacher is suspended over religious remark Empty Teacher is suspended over religious remark

Post by GD Sat 15 Mar 2008, 3:40 pm

A TEACHER has been suspended for allegedly making an inappropriate remark about religion to a pupil.
The St Sampson’s Secondary School staff member left the building yesterday morning. The comment was made earlier in the week and the child made a complaint about it.
The Education Department confirmed last night that it was aware of an alleged incident at St Sampson’s School which was being investigated. Minister Martin Ozanne had no first-hand knowledge of the incident but said the matter would be properly investigated. anyone knows about this?
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Teacher is suspended over religious remark Empty Re: Teacher is suspended over religious remark

Post by Thistle Sun 16 Mar 2008, 2:54 pm

it will be interesting to find out what remark was made.we will probably find out it is the pc brigade at work yet again.
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Teacher is suspended over religious remark Empty Re: Teacher is suspended over religious remark

Post by kiwis kitten Sun 16 Mar 2008, 3:01 pm

hmmm im intrigued ....i had heard he is a very well respected teacher...i am sure it will come out very soon...
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by wayside Sun 16 Mar 2008, 8:16 pm

I heard it was a problem kid who would not switch off hi Ipod or similar and a comment ref Jehovah Witnesses, I cant think of a JW comment thats that bad that would warrant a suspension.
wayside
wayside

Male
Number of posts : 700
Humor : If Its Funny, Its Funny
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum