www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beats by the Beach 2008 "stopped by the Police"

Go down

Beats by the Beach 2008 "stopped by the Police" Empty Beats by the Beach 2008 "stopped by the Police"

Post by GD Sun 20 Jul 2008, 8:24 pm

This is a copy of a post by an Organiser with reference to the Function being stopped by the police

James Turner
Today at 12:44pm

Just want to say thanks to EVERYONE that came down pembroke yesterday!!! Everyone who took part were awesome thanks again. The whole day was a huge success with betweeen 500 & 600 people by 8pm...

AN THEN!!! THE GOOD OLD POLICE HAD TO INTERFERE... WHY?!

There excuse's were POOR!!!

PA License: They told me twice last month if its on private property i do NOT need a PA license.. A**HOLES!!!!

Drunk Under age: Maybe there were under aged people drunk but they certainly werent buying it from MIRAGE or drinking it on the property!!!! NOT our problem then right?!

THEN THESE EXCUSES WERE CHANGED BECAUSE OUR ANSWERS WERE RIGHT!!!! ASSHOLES!!!!

A FIGHT?! What? 600 people drinking over 10 hours an there was 1 fight so they closed a 600 strong party down!! W**KERS!!
Closing it down caused 5 fights along that road!!!

The Press will be printing all this sometime soon...

So write your letters to the press this week an let EVERYONE know how u feel about the day of events an what u think about it getting stopped!!!! SHOULD IT HAVE?! Nope....

This wont stop us from trying to sort out some more awesome days for u!!! there is more of us party loving people then police... ha!!

Sounds a little heavy handed to me
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum