www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unhappy customer threatens Blue Islands with Legal Action

4 posters

Go down

Unhappy customer threatens Blue Islands with Legal Action Empty Unhappy customer threatens Blue Islands with Legal Action

Post by GD Mon 04 Aug 2008, 12:50 pm

It may seem like a case of David and Goliath but one visitor to the bailiwick's getting ready to take on a Channel Islands airline.

Rog Edwards says Blue Islands have breached their contractual obligations in cancelling his 11am flight to Jersey on the 22nd August.

He's served them with a notice and if they don't budge, he says he's taking them to court.

Mr Edwards is visiting Sark for the 25th time and says the company will only offer him a seat on a 10am flight.

But there's no way for him to get from Sark to Guernsey in time.

All he can do is charter a boat for hundreds of pounds to get him across early enough and he says Blue Islands won't pay for that.

Mr Edwards has been through the details of the terms of carriage and has been in touch with his legal advisor.

He's telling Blue Islands they've got a fight on their hands. (from Island FM)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Unhappy customer threatens Blue Islands with Legal Action Empty Re: Unhappy customer threatens Blue Islands with Legal Action

Post by Digger Mon 04 Aug 2008, 7:24 pm

Fair play to the guy i hope he gets somewhere .If it wasn't so expensive i think more people would try it. He must think he has a good case.
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Unhappy customer threatens Blue Islands with Legal Action Empty Re: Unhappy customer threatens Blue Islands with Legal Action

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Mon 04 Aug 2008, 8:06 pm

Digger, would you adopt the same attitude if it were Aurigny instead of BI.......

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger Mon 04 Aug 2008, 8:20 pm

Don't talk to me about Aurigny after the way they treated us over a cancellation due to ill health , we were told tough luck you can't get your money back . There advice was claim off your travel insurance and that was the top man.
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by wayside Mon 04 Aug 2008, 10:58 pm

If they wont budge then If he had any sense he wouldnt charter a boat to here he would charter one to Jersey and sod Blue Island.
wayside
wayside

Male
Number of posts : 700
Humor : If Its Funny, Its Funny
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Wed 06 Aug 2008, 5:39 pm

Digger, that’s is appalling behaviour..we own the bloody airline………

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down