www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince going door to door with teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses

3 posters

Go down

Prince going door to door with teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses Empty Prince going door to door with teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Post by GD Mon 17 Nov 2008, 1:05 pm

Pop singer Prince is spreading the teachings of Jehovah’’s Witnesses, the Christian denomination, by going door-to-door in LA.

In an interview with this week’’s New Yorker, the purple-loving pop star said that he started following the teachings of the religion two years ago.
And since then he’’s started leaving his gated community to knock on doors and proselytise.
“Sometimes people act surprised, but mostly they”re totally cool about it,” The New York Post quoted Prince as saying.
The “When Doves Cry” singer further said that that he sees his conversion as more of “a realization.
He compared his conversation to like that of “Morpheus and Neo in ”The Matrix.”

Jehovah's ..don't have any time for them personally. But each to their own.....
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Prince going door to door with teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses Empty Re: Prince going door to door with teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Mon 17 Nov 2008, 10:01 pm

My wife and I would welcome him with open arms......He can come and knock on our door anytime......great artist........purple rain, purple rain..........and I'm taller then him........Happy days.....

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Prince going door to door with teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses Empty Re: Prince going door to door with teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Post by kiwis kitten Tue 18 Nov 2008, 9:03 am

yeah id like to see/hear him SING ..... great music.....but he can stick his Jehovah teachings where the sun don't shine !!!
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down