www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police bullied me, says ex-officer

4 posters

Go down

Police bullied me, says ex-officer Empty Police bullied me, says ex-officer

Post by GD Sat 28 Feb 2009, 5:22 pm

Police bullied me, says ex-officer Colour-sup00633358_cropped

A FORMER police officer has broken his silence and told of the bullying he received while he was a serving officer in Jersey.
Now living in Australia, former firearms officer Chris Holmes has alleged how he received rats’ tails in the post and had his car trashed for giving evidence in court against corrupt fellow officers. He has claimed that senior management forced him out of the force because he criticised former deputy police chief Lenny Harper for the way he responded to an armed siege in 2006.
Mr Holmes (37) and his wife Rebecca (28), who was also a States police officer, both claim that they left the force because of internal bullying behaviour. They are now serving officers in Australia.
The new acting police chief officer, David Warcup, has since warned that bullying and harassment will not be tolerated. He said: ‘The welfare of staff and how they feel at work continues to be a priority for the States police. We are aware that in the past, concerns have been expressed about bullying and other similar issues within the workplace. We are taking action to address this (from thisisjersey)

So they should, how could this be allowed...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Police bullied me, says ex-officer Empty Re: Police bullied me, says ex-officer

Post by Dell Sat 28 Feb 2009, 10:09 pm

So.... Jersey has another issue?????

Bloney heck.... what next?
Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bug1 Sun 01 Mar 2009, 12:43 am

I'm a great big hairy policeman and I think I'm going to cry.PATHETIC
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy McClure Sun 01 Mar 2009, 7:48 pm

Dell wrote:So.... Jersey has another issue?????

Bloney heck.... what next?
Not really 'another' issue, just more of Lennie Harpers incompetence being highlighted. Thankfully he's gone, but maybe seeing how wrong they were people who followed what he said like it was gospel will start to think about whether to believe people in spite of the evidence in future.

Troy McClure

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell Mon 02 Mar 2009, 5:35 pm

Troy McClure wrote:Not really 'another' issue, just more of Lennie Harpers incompetence being highlighted. Thankfully he's gone, but maybe seeing how wrong they were people who followed what he said like it was gospel will start to think about whether to believe people in spite of the evidence in future.

Well Troy, it will be interesting to watch this and see what develops! There is still the matter of your Chief of Police to be dealt with as well, as I believe they are connected from what I have seen and read in the local media. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: