www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarks First Shoes Crawling Stage Shoes recall

3 posters

Go down

Clarks First Shoes Crawling Stage Shoes recall Empty Clarks First Shoes Crawling Stage Shoes recall

Post by GD Tue 02 Jun 2009, 9:42 pm

CLARKS SHOES

Product Recall
First Shoes Crawling Stage Shoes

29th May 2009

We have become aware of a potential safety problem with the sole units on a number of our crawling shoe styles (listed below) sold over the past five months. In a couple of cases, a rubber moulding has become detached, resulting in small parts that could be dangerous.

The safety of our customers' children is of course our highest priority, so as a precautionary measure we are removing these products from sale and asking for them back.

Please do not allow your child to continue wearing these shoes. Please return them to your nearest Clarks stockist and we will happily give you a refund.

If you know of anyone who has bought these products for their children please let them know about this as soon as possible.

If you have any queries please talk to somebody at your local Clarks shop or Clarks stockist, or call the Clarks Customer Helpline on: 08444 995544

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

The styles that may be affected are: Little Kyle, Grizzly Bear, India Sparkle, Kirstin and Sparkle Toes
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Clarks First Shoes Crawling Stage Shoes recall Empty Re: Clarks First Shoes Crawling Stage Shoes recall

Post by bug1 Tue 02 Jun 2009, 9:52 pm

Didn't have this trouble when I were sparking me clogs
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Clarks First Shoes Crawling Stage Shoes recall Empty Re: Clarks First Shoes Crawling Stage Shoes recall

Post by kiwis kitten Wed 03 Jun 2009, 6:28 pm

I've sent mine back...Wink :-)
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down