www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisted Suicide

5 posters

Go down

Assisted Suicide Empty Assisted Suicide

Post by frenchpig Sun 07 Feb 2010, 6:19 pm

Hi I'm trying to find any info on an assisted suicide that took place in September 2008. All I know is that it was a Guernsey resident and it hasn't reached the Guernsey Press yet. What;s the word on the ground? Need the info for research.

frenchpig

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Assisted Suicide Empty Re: Assisted Suicide

Post by plimmerton811 Sun 07 Feb 2010, 7:05 pm

Well the Gsy press is slow, but hell, it ain't that slow.

What is your research and why are you interested in a "cold case".

The majority of info you get from this forum will be based on conjecture and rumour, not the best for research. Suggest you have a look at the GEP and do some investigation in the hatch, match and despatch column, you will be able to narrow down your search with some names of at least those who have died.

I would also suggest that posters are careful if they wish to give you names on a public forum in case they upset relatives etc with unfounded gossip.

If an assisted suicide has occured then the person would have "got away with it" so to speak because the death would have been to the coroner and a death cert' issued and all is well in officialdom.

Basically if you rake this up then it will hit the press and either a deed of skulduggery will be aired or a grieving relative will be hauled to court.

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Sun 07 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

plimmerton811 wrote:

The majority of info you get from this forum will be based on conjecture and rumour, not the best for research. Suggest you have a look at the GEP and do some investigation in the hatch, match and despatch column, you will be able to narrow down your search with some names of at least those who have died.

I would also suggest that posters are careful if they wish to give you names on a public forum in case they upset relatives etc with unfounded gossip.

Great advice plimmerton and I ask members to heed his comments and do not post any personal information on here, should you wish to help frenchpig in their project please PM them and get them to send you personal e.mail details.. GD
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yogibear Tue 09 Feb 2010, 9:33 pm

Yes, I've heard about this, 2 brothers & a girlfriend were involved
And there was no investigation

Yogibear

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bug1 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 10:28 pm

I think I'm having a "Zaina moment" as I find it a little odd that two first time posters are on the same wave length?????????
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by plimmerton811 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 10:34 pm

bug1 wrote:I think I'm having a "Zaina moment" as I find it a little odd that two first time posters are on the same wave length?????????

Yea it is called drip feed the info to the masses, I may get a nibble. GD you may consider pulling this thread.

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down