www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come dine with me (again)

Go down

Come dine with me (again) Empty Come dine with me (again)

Post by GD Thu 11 Feb 2010, 7:41 am

Jersey’s version of the hit television programme Come Dine with Me was such a success that the organisers are doing it again this year.
The charity event, which involved participants cooking a three-course meal for each other and receiving a score, raised £1,300.
The winners of AJ’s Invitation to Dinner were Paul and Helen Perchard, of St Saviour, who won a meal for six which will be cooked in their own home by Daniel Bracewell, head chef at the new Bento Sushi in Conway Street.
Commenting on the competition, Mrs Perchard said: ‘It was a lovely way to catch up with friends and raise money for a good charity. It has made us all more inventive with cooking, and we enjoyed coming up with something extra special.’
A total of 100 people took part in the charity event, which took place between May and December last year.
AJ’s Invitation to Dinner – the Second Course – will be launched in May. (from JEP)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum