www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griffin 'almost died after liposuction'

Go down

Griffin 'almost died after liposuction' Empty Griffin 'almost died after liposuction'

Post by GD Tue 09 Mar 2010, 6:11 pm

Griffin 'almost died after liposuction' Showbiz_kathy_griffin

WENN

Kathy Griffin has revealed that she almost died after having liposuction.
Writing in her new book Official Book Club Selection: A Memoir According To Kathy Griffin, the comedienne explained that she wants women to know the dangers of the procedure.
"I want women to know that this is what lipo looks like," she said. "Like, are you sure you don't want to just work out a little more?
"What I can't figure out is why I wasted time worrying about my looks. I am a comedian. I'm not on the runway in Milan. Believe it or not, people don't come to see me really thinking I'm going to look like Jennifer Aniston."
Griffin added that she had plastic surgery on her nose when she was 26 because she was "young and impressionable".
"I was told repeatedly, 'You would be pretty if it weren't for that nose'," she explained. "'You'd work more if it weren't for that nose'. 'Hey, have you considered getting a nose job?' You would think I had a nose the size of Texas."
She also revealed that she has previously taken illegal drugs in an attempt to lose weight.
"I am very proud of my two weeks on speed," she joked. "It was full-on, illegal speed. I took it to lose weight, which is not very smart. I just felt three times as hungry afterward." (from DS)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down