www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark

4 posters

Go down

What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark Empty What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark

Post by plimmerton811 Thu 08 Apr 2010, 9:06 pm

Hate to be peevish but since the Crappo's have one I thought us Donkeys could do better.

And before the Crappo's start with the bollard on the quay where the boat unties to return to Jersey (that was a good Jsy Landmark) I have to say light heartedly that seeing a Jerseyman returning to Jersey is always a good landmark.

Here are three to start off with.

1. La Moye Point.
2. Castle Cornet
3. The Cup and Saucer (Fort Grey)

Last edited by plimmerton811 on Thu 08 Apr 2010, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark Empty Re: What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark

Post by karma Thu 08 Apr 2010, 11:27 pm

The Vale Castle - my Gran and Grandad lived there and my mum lived there until she was married and it is quite awesome to see that on her wedding certificate!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark Empty Re: What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark

Post by kingcolemk Fri 09 Apr 2010, 9:03 am

The ex-Pembroke Hotel. As it is the first building that can be seen as the boat approaches Guersey. What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark Icon_cheers

kingcolemk

Male
Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten Fri 09 Apr 2010, 1:33 pm

The Mariners What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark Icon_wink

The Fairy Ring !! What is your Favourite Guernsey Landmark 102870
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down