www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price 'wants Peter Andre back'

2 posters

Go down

Katie Price 'wants Peter Andre back' Empty Katie Price 'wants Peter Andre back'

Post by GD Tue 04 May 2010, 7:39 pm

Katie Price 'wants Peter Andre back' Showbiz_katie_price_03

Rex Features

Katie Price is reportedly looking for a reconciliation with ex-husband Peter Andre.
According to Now, Price is pleased that Andre is moving nearby as her marriage with Alex Reid has taken a turn for the worse.
A source claimed: "Jordan's so happy that things are better with her and Pete and there's a worry that she may be getting a bit carried away.
"His main motivation for moving closer to her home is so he can spend less time commuting to see his kids.
"His new home's also closer to Junior's school, so it's not about seeing more of Katie (from DS)

mmm Andre would be mad to get back with her...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Katie Price 'wants Peter Andre back' Empty Re: Katie Price 'wants Peter Andre back'

Post by karma Tue 04 May 2010, 9:56 pm

Try telling her that - the 'lady' has a giant ego, (if what we read is to be believed) , she wouldn't credit the fact that he wasn't doing it to be closer to her..........she leaves the kids at the drop of a hat (or a celebrity 'get me out of here, I've lost my pan stick).......

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down