www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duchess of York in tabloid cash sting

5 posters

Go down

Duchess of York in tabloid cash sting Empty Duchess of York in tabloid cash sting

Post by GD Sun 23 May 2010, 7:27 pm

Duchess of York in tabloid cash sting Showbiz_sarah_ferguson
Rex Features

The Duchess Of York allegedly plotted to sell access to her ex-husband Prince Andrew amid claims he could set up lucrative trade deals.

Sarah Ferguson was apparently the victim of a tabloid sting by the News Of The World, who used an undercover reporter posing as a businessman to offer her a commercial deal.

The tabloid claims the Duchess offered to sell access to trade envoy Prince Andrew for £500,000 and accepted a $40,000 (£27,000) cash down payment from the reporter.

The paper claims that unknown to the prince, the Duchess, 50, promised to introduce reporters to her ex-husband and claimed he would help fix lucrative deals. She allegedly went on to demand a cut of all profits.

Buckingham Palace declined to comment on the allegations (from DS)

She will get money any which way she can at the moment, seems she is a little broke...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Duchess of York in tabloid cash sting Empty Re: Duchess of York in tabloid cash sting

Post by kingcolemk Sun 23 May 2010, 8:08 pm

Good for her. If anyone is daft enough to offer those kind of sums, just for an introduction, go for it gel. I would.

kingcolemk

Male
Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Duchess of York in tabloid cash sting Empty Re: Duchess of York in tabloid cash sting

Post by bug1 Sun 23 May 2010, 9:08 pm

It's that old chestnut.We have established what you are.We are only arguing over the price now!
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by plimmerton811 Sun 23 May 2010, 9:15 pm

It runs a bit deeper than "go for it gel" It is verging on fraud, offering what she can't deliver, in fixing lucrative deals in return for cash and share of profit.
She has been rather naughty and caught out to boot.

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kingcolemk Sun 23 May 2010, 9:22 pm

She did not offer to fix deals, merely to make an introduction, which she would be able to do.

These newspaper stings are becoming too prelevent and are, themselves verging on fraud in that people are claiming to be what they aint.

In fact I think she might have a case for suing for breach of the contract that the paper themselves are claiming that they arranged with her, because they have not paid the agreed sum.

kingcolemk

Male
Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Sun 23 May 2010, 11:10 pm

I have just seen the filming of the 'deal' - so I'll reserve my judgement Duchess of York in tabloid cash sting Icon_question

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down