www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guernsey's Chirs Simpson wins Men's Jericho Open

Go down

Guernsey's Chirs Simpson wins Men's Jericho Open  Empty Guernsey's Chirs Simpson wins Men's Jericho Open

Post by GD Mon 08 Nov 2010, 6:35 pm

Guernsey's Chris Simpson claimed victory in the Men's Jericho Open in Vancouver, Canada at the weekend.
The number one seed, 23, defeated England's James Snell 10-12 11-3 11-6 11-8 to secure the Professional Squash Association World Tour event title.
Simpson said: "I'm really happy to take this title, as it is my first PSA title for a year and a half.
"I felt very nervous, but managed to get in front of him and dominate for the majority of the match."
He added: "I was game ball up in the first and had what I thought was a stroke, but was only given a let and then had another dubious stroke given against me for him to take the game.
"I had to really calm myself down after that game and regain focus to take the match in four.
"I play in Baltimore next week and need to find a way to calm my emotions and focus on the job in hand." (from BBC)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum