www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonathan Ross injured in 'Top Gear' race

2 posters

Go down

Jonathan Ross injured in 'Top Gear' race Empty Jonathan Ross injured in 'Top Gear' race

Post by GD Sun 06 Feb 2011, 6:50 pm

Jonathan Ross has been injured while filming an episode of Top Gear, after the car he was driving spun out at 90mph.

The former chat show host was taking part in the BBC programme's 'Star In A Reasonably Priced Car' segment when he lost control of his Kia Cee'd in heavy rain, resulting in a significant head injury.

The People reports that medical personnel rushed to Ross' aid after the incident, but he was not required to go to hospital. The 50-year-old is also believed to have insisted on finishing his lap after being given the all clear.

Ross recalled: "My head banged all over the place and it’s still ­really hurting now. I was coming round one of the corners where you have to be flat out and it started raining.

"The back end went out and I spun out of control. It was almost a write-off. I was having big problems with the gearbox and kept shoving it into fifth when I wanted third. It could have been a lot worse and my head is still killing me."

The footage is expected to be included in tonight's episode of Top Gear, which airs at 8pm on BBC Two. (from DS)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Ross injured in 'Top Gear' race Empty Re: Jonathan Ross injured in 'Top Gear' race

Post by Shaun The Sheep Mon 07 Feb 2011, 12:52 am

I saw the prog,
did'nt see that bit
Shaun The Sheep
Shaun The Sheep

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum