www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don’t meet the union, deputies are advised

5 posters

Go down

Don’t meet the union, deputies are advised Empty Don’t meet the union, deputies are advised

Post by GD Tue 13 May 2008, 1:07 pm

THE deputy responsible for negotiating States pay up until the election advised politicians to stay away from tomorrow’s public sector workers’ wage presentation. All States members have been invited to La Grande Mare, where Unite regional industrial organiser Ron Le Cras will give the talk on behalf of the workers.
Former deputy Jonathan Le Tocq said members were free to go but had been advised not to because pay negotiations, as far as the States was concerned, were a matter for the Public Sector Remuneration Committee, which he chaired in the last government. ‘The PSRC is mandated to negotiate on the States’ behalf,’ said Mr Le Tocq.
‘The new States has chosen a chairman and committee members and it’s up to them to pick up the pieces from where we left off. ‘We thought that while we were in the middle of negotiations, the new committee should be given time before something is done.’
States members who attend the meeting are likely to hear a one-sided argument, he said. (Guernsey Press)

Ah so if they don't go, and just listen to the States side that's ok then?... Sorry at lot of these public workers voted the new states members in, they states members should attend this meeting to ensure that they will hear all sides of the argument..
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Don’t meet the union, deputies are advised Empty Re: Don’t meet the union, deputies are advised

Post by Pegasus Wed 14 May 2008, 1:08 pm

Unions are more trouble than they are worth!
Pegasus
Pegasus

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Don’t meet the union, deputies are advised Empty Re: Don’t meet the union, deputies are advised

Post by Digger Sun 18 May 2008, 8:43 am

GD said: "Ah so if they don't go, and just listen to the States side that's ok
then?... Sorry at lot of these public workers voted the new states
members in, they states members should attend this meeting to ensure
that they will hear all sides of the argument"

It seems to me that anything to do with money the states are not interested. They say they have to cut back on expenditure so by ignoring it it might go away Good start to a new house.
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Thu 31 Jul 2008, 7:18 pm

Le Tocq should stay out of issues he knows nothing about. I for one am so pleased he is no longer in power.......look at that horrendous construction they call the community hall attached to Trinity church.....disgusting. The land that monstrosity was built on was and is public land but it was brought for a quid. his finger prints all over it allegedly………

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger Thu 31 Jul 2008, 8:03 pm

I must agree on the church building its one of many new hideous buildings now going up over here and as you say its on public land how the hell can that happen?
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Fri 01 Aug 2008, 6:49 pm

it happens because some members of the congregation are allegedly from the aw officers, are doctors, masons, swingers and these 'great and good' are influential that’s how they built it and got our land for a quid. God works in mysterious ways my child.

Pete Burtenshaw

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Fri 01 Aug 2008, 7:25 pm

Land swop!
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Sat 02 Aug 2008, 5:40 pm

what land swop....we get heaven they get Trinity????

Pete Burtenshaw

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down