www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us on the beaches early morning and in the evening

4 posters

Go down

Let us on the beaches early morning and in the evening Empty Let us on the beaches early morning and in the evening

Post by GD Mon 02 May 2011, 3:44 pm

DOG owners made the most of the prime bathing beaches on Saturday, the last day before the summer dog ban.

But some said a system whereby animals were restricted on what time they were allowed on the beach would be better.

Director Mark McKenzie, 42, did not think the ban was unreasonable.

‘In reality you don’t want dogs running around with lots of people,’ he said. ‘But maybe they could change the restrictions to say dog walkers can use the beaches between six and eight in the morning and maybe after seven in the evening.’ (from GEP)

Seems like a reasonable request to me...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Let us on the beaches early morning and in the evening Empty Re: Let us on the beaches early morning and in the evening

Post by kingcolemk Mon 02 May 2011, 3:47 pm

I thought the idea of the ban was to keep the beaches clean from piles of dog s**t during the summer.

kingcolemk

Male
Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Let us on the beaches early morning and in the evening Empty Re: Let us on the beaches early morning and in the evening

Post by Spirit Mon 02 May 2011, 4:17 pm

If some dog owners did not allow their pets to defecate where they please, this ban would not be needed at all.
Spirit
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Mon 02 May 2011, 7:02 pm

Those laws were in force before people became so paranoid!!!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum