www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parking views not why I nominated board candidates

3 posters

Go down

Parking views not why I nominated board candidates  Empty Parking views not why I nominated board candidates

Post by GD Tue 17 May 2011, 6:56 pm

ENVIRONMENT minister Peter Sirett said yesterday he had no idea of the views on paid parking of the members he nominated for the board.

The make-up of the five-strong board came in for criticism from Education minister Carol Steere, who questioned whether the Assembly had made a mistake when voting members on to it.

She suggested the board – Deputies Sirett, Jenny Tasker, Jack Honeybill, Janine Le Sauvage and Barry Paint – had no interest in the development of the transport strategy.

Deputy Steere said also that while the choice was limited, the States should not have voted for members who were clearly against paid parking. (from GEP

Makes no odds, one minute the States vote for it, the next they throw it out...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Parking views not why I nominated board candidates  Empty Re: Parking views not why I nominated board candidates

Post by Thistle Wed 18 May 2011, 7:46 am

we are already paying for paid parking in the cost of our petrol so what has happened to all that money xx
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Parking views not why I nominated board candidates  Empty Re: Parking views not why I nominated board candidates

Post by kat Wed 18 May 2011, 8:27 pm

That subsidised the no longer tax on cars .
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Wed 18 May 2011, 10:10 pm

no kat there is another charge on petrol to replace car tax ..the other money to replace paid parking
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Wed 18 May 2011, 10:31 pm

I will remember this when it is revisited in the billet
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down