www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bangladesh woman cuts off 'attacker's' penis

4 posters

Go down

Bangladesh woman cuts off 'attacker's' penis Empty Bangladesh woman cuts off 'attacker's' penis

Post by GD Mon 30 May 2011, 9:00 pm

Police in southern Bangladesh say a woman cut off a man's penis during an alleged attempt to rape her and took it to a police station as evidence.

The incident took place in Mirzapur village, Jhalakathi, about 200km (124 miles) south of the capital, Dhaka.

Monju Begum, 40, a married mother of three, told police that neighbour Mozammel Haq Mazi forced his way into her shanty and started assaulting her.

Mr Mazi, who denies the accusation, has been admitted to a nearby hospital.

"We will arrest him once his condition gets better," police spokesman Abul Khaer told the BBC.

"She said she fought back and cut off his penis and brought it to our police station in a polythene bag to prove that Mr Mazi tried to rape her," police spokesman Abul Khaer told the BBC.

"She has registered a case accusing him of attempted rape," he said.

"It is quite an unusual incident. As far as I am aware, this is the first time that a woman has brought a severed penis to the police station as evidence." (from BBC)

GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Bangladesh woman cuts off 'attacker's' penis Empty Re: Bangladesh woman cuts off 'attacker's' penis

Post by Dell Tue 31 May 2011, 7:38 am

An Indian Wayne Bobbit? affraid .
Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Bangladesh woman cuts off 'attacker's' penis Empty Re: Bangladesh woman cuts off 'attacker's' penis

Post by Thistle Tue 31 May 2011, 8:11 am

go girl xx
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten Tue 31 May 2011, 3:36 pm

lol! i would have buried it...nah maybe i would have sliced it into small pieces and fed it to the cat Wink well he did want some pussy to have it..didn't he?? lol!
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down