www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant at 15, daughter of Britain's most prolific single mother (And, of course, she's on benefits - just like mum)

5 posters

Go down

Pregnant at 15, daughter of Britain's most prolific single mother (And, of course, she's on benefits - just like mum) Empty Pregnant at 15, daughter of Britain's most prolific single mother (And, of course, she's on benefits - just like mum)

Post by GD Mon 11 Jul 2011, 6:20 pm

She tells her children to do as she says and not as she does.

But the words of mother of 14 Joanne Watson – who receives more than £2,000 a month in state handouts – have fallen on deaf ears.

Her 15-year-old daughter Mariah is pregnant, the father has ‘left the scene’, and the youngster is about to start living off benefits.

Mrs Watson, 40, is raising her giant brood alone after parting from her husband John, 46, three years ago, and breaking up with subsequent partner Craig le Sauvage, 35, last year.

Tight squeeze: Joanne Watson with the 11 children still living at home. Daughter Mariah, who is 15 and pregnant, is next to her mother

Despite this, she has still managed to squirrel away enough cash for a £1,600 breast enhancement and a sunbed. She claims she has always encouraged her daughters to use contraception – but, inevitably, it seems they would rather follow the family tradition.

Mariah’s pregnancy comes after Mrs Watson’s oldest daughter Natasha, 22, got pregnant with her son Branford, now six, when she was 16. Her second eldest daughter Shanice, 19, also got pregnant at 16 with her 22-month-old son Marley.

Mariah says she has no concerns about becoming a teenage mother, as it seems the most natural thing in the world. Initially, she and her child will be supported by the taxpayer.

She is expected to move into a housing complex for single mothers and will receive supplementary benefit and child allowance for her baby.

The youngster, who is due to have a boy, said: ‘I’m not nervous. I’ve been around babies my whole life so I know what to expect and that I can handle it. The father isn’t involved and I don’t want him to be either. I’m really excited and think I will be a great mum.’

Mrs Watson, who had her first child at 18, said: ‘Of course no one wants their teenage daughters to get pregnant.
‘I’ve always urged them to use contraception – but if they refuse to there’s not much I can do about it. But I don’t believe in abortions, and Mariah wanted to have the baby, so now I just have to do my best to support her. (full story and pictures from Daily Mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Pregnant at 15, daughter of Britain's most prolific single mother (And, of course, she's on benefits - just like mum) Empty Re: Pregnant at 15, daughter of Britain's most prolific single mother (And, of course, she's on benefits - just like mum)

Post by kat Mon 11 Jul 2011, 6:41 pm

i am disgusted
i have seen her drop her brood off at Beau se jour .and leave them there for the day.she uses it like a creche .the kids run riot at times and she just picks them up at the end of the day,
disgraceful! that she does this as it is the older ones who are supposed to be looking after the younger ones
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Pregnant at 15, daughter of Britain's most prolific single mother (And, of course, she's on benefits - just like mum) Empty Re: Pregnant at 15, daughter of Britain's most prolific single mother (And, of course, she's on benefits - just like mum)

Post by ploughman Mon 11 Jul 2011, 7:00 pm

It would be interesting to know how much of the £7000 of benefits they swindled from the states has been paid back! since she can save for a t*t job and a sun bed, surely she can save to pay the monies back that they fraudently claimed, money that the working people of guernsey had to pay in insurance dues, to feed their lifestyle.

ps, o would flog the sun bed, as it seems to be a bit faulty, and is stuck on a high setting, she looks more deep fried, than tanned!!!!!
ploughman
ploughman

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Tue 12 Jul 2011, 2:00 am

Close up she is scary - Almost every day she goes down to Bordeaux in her people carrier for a coffee and the last time I saw her I did a double take at the state of her face (as she is always portrayed as being youthful) so look out for the face job next!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Tue 12 Jul 2011, 7:50 am

have a look at her facebook page to see this harrigan in all her drunken glory..maybe the pic should be sent to the daily mail...i wonder if she has declared the money paid to her for the latest story in the mail. where is this complex for single mothers this is a new one to me...surely the father of this baby should be done for child abuse as she is under 16 .
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Tue 12 Jul 2011, 6:52 pm

so she sells the story to an agent who then sells it to the mail.according to the guernsey press ..has she declared the payment for it x
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum