www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radisson's Waterfront Hotel Jersey...

3 posters

Go down

Radisson's Waterfront Hotel Jersey... Empty Radisson's Waterfront Hotel Jersey...

Post by kiwis kitten Thu 17 Jul 2008, 5:10 pm

I stayed here last weekend and i have to say i could not fault the place...

The staff were brilliant and nothing was too much trouble...

We had a superb view of the marina from our room...and right across St Aubins bay and Elizabeth Castle....

The bed was soo comfy...room was very spacious....

Food great...

Wine great...

We sat on the hotel terrace for breakfast and for drinks late afternoon.....the whole weekend was very enjoyable...I shall definitely be returning .... :D
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Radisson's Waterfront Hotel Jersey... Empty Re: Radisson's Waterfront Hotel Jersey...

Post by Digger Thu 17 Jul 2008, 5:16 pm

Sounds Great KK .
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Radisson's Waterfront Hotel Jersey... Empty Re: Radisson's Waterfront Hotel Jersey...

Post by GD Fri 12 Sep 2008, 8:26 pm

THE Radisson Hotel and the Waterfront buildings have been criticised by a leading architect.

Hopkins architect Jim Greaves, who is designing the Esplanade Quarter, said that the colour of the hotel was wrong and that he could visualise the cinema being changed in the future.

He made the comments while talking about his plans for the £350 million financial district as part of Architecture Week at the Town Hall this week.

‘The Radisson is the wrong colour,’ he said. ‘If it had been painted off-white it would have toned in more. I also imagine the cinema being redeveloped in the future.’ (from thisisjersey)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten Sat 13 Sep 2008, 9:31 pm

U can see Radissons a mile off........I can't see whats wrong with the colour........
I like the place.... :)
Although staying there second time round last week wasn't as "faultless" as the first time in July....

Don't get too complacent Radisson's... :|
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum