www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guernsey - Anthony Nolan needs you!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Guernsey - Anthony Nolan needs you!!!! Empty Guernsey - Anthony Nolan needs you!!!!

Post by GD Tue 02 Sep 2008, 9:28 pm

Facebook Group

This group is to inform everyone about a clinic to join the bone marrow register for Anthony Nolan and help save a life!

For some leukaemia patients time is running out and YOU could give a child, a student, a parent the chance they so desperately need. A small blood sample is all it takes to join the Anthony Nolan bone marrow register as a potential bone marrow donor. If you ever match a patient you can personally help by donating your bone marrow...

You must be aged 18-40, and in good health, weigh over 8st and willing to help any patient.

As you may have noted at present I have only invited men as they are the most wanted to become donors due to a severe lack of men on the register. Please feel free to pass this information onto brother, cousins, friends colleagues who you think may also be interested in joining up!

Hoping to hear from some of you soon! Stephanie Setters

The above is a Facebook Group who I am happy to promote on here, please if you are a Facebook member please join and support

Thanks

GD
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Guernsey - Anthony Nolan needs you!!!! Empty Re: Guernsey - Anthony Nolan needs you!!!!

Post by Digger Tue 02 Sep 2008, 9:32 pm

I would have GD but alas i am too old.
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Guernsey - Anthony Nolan needs you!!!! Empty Re: Guernsey - Anthony Nolan needs you!!!!

Post by kiwis kitten Wed 03 Sep 2008, 7:40 pm

and me.....and i also don't have the right crudentials. Wink ....but if i could i would....
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Thu 04 Sep 2008, 7:09 pm

'bugger'..........missed out again....

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbabe Sat 06 Sep 2008, 11:15 am

if you come along to the path lab on the 18th Sept in the afternoon , we will be taking blood samples , for the trust , which is the first step in searching for bone marrow donors .

sugarbabe

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Sun 07 Sep 2008, 6:36 pm

I would love to contribute by giving blood and becoming a doner but sadly I can not give blood or become a doner.........ever.......

Last edited by Pete Burtenshaw on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing not right)

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Thu 11 Sep 2008, 7:08 pm

For those of you who are wanting to come on September the 18th to join the register, I have been asked to ask you please to call one of the committee members to make an appointment!

The reason we ask is that as you can imagine if not there is likely to be an influx of people at 5.30 and we want to save you time so you do not have to wait around!

If you are coming please could you call Debbie Osbourne on 07781 166173 and she will arrange a time that suits you! Any questions don't hesistate to ask me!

Thanks once again for your support! from Stephanie Setters
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum