www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litter lout threatened to headbutt a special

Go down

Litter lout threatened to headbutt a special Empty Litter lout threatened to headbutt a special

Post by GD Wed 22 Oct 2008, 7:34 pm

A SPECIAL constable was threatened after an incident involving a discarded plastic bottle escalated.

A Special constable had been walking on the Bridge, St Sampson’s, when he saw a 20 year old man remove the bottle from a plastic bag and throw it onto the ground.

When he asked the defendant to pick it up, the 20-year-old refused and swore at him. The special constable showed the defendant his badge and said he would call the police.

‘If you don’t get out of my face, I will nut you,’ the special told him.

The defendant and his friend walked off .

When the Police had arrived The defendant’s friend had picked up the bottle.

Assistant-Magistrate Philip Robey said it had been an example of aggressive, offensive and nasty behaviour.

He sentenced the defendant to 21 days’ youth detention, suspended for two years, and ordered him to pay £50 in witness fees

The prosecution offered no evidence on a summons of dropping litter in a public place, which was also denied.

Why did they drop the summons of dropping litter, this was the cause of the whole thing,

I never could understand the ways of the law..
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum