www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here comes Christmas!

3 posters

Go down

Here comes Christmas! Empty Here comes Christmas!

Post by GD Mon 03 Nov 2008, 8:14 pm

Here comes Christmas! 00530029_cropped.thumbnail

CHRISTMAS officially starts this weekend with the first event of the annual Fête dé Noué.
Around the Island local artists will open their studios for visitors to see their creations and perhaps buy a unique gift for the festive season.
The Jersey Tourism Fête dé Noué plays a key part in the Christmas celebrations and there is a host of events and activities running from this weekend through to 29 December, including walks, parades, performances, workshops and, of course, shopping opportunities. The full programme can be found at the www.jersey.com/ christmas website.
However, St Helier’s Christmas lights are switched on at the end of this month and many people consider that event as the proper launch of La Fête dé Noué. It will take place on Thursday 27 November and a pipe band will parade from West’s Centre to the Royal Square, where the Constable of St Helier, Simon Crowcroft, will do the official honours.
• Picture: St Helier will again resound to a range of events over the Christimas season
(from thisisjersey)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Here comes Christmas! Empty Re: Here comes Christmas!

Post by gsyguy Sun 09 Nov 2008, 2:24 pm

i cancelled Xmas years ago,i know its the time for giving,seems i gave and neva got so said F it,now i save millions and have the biggest smile eva yaaaaa
gsyguy
gsyguy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Job/hobbies : wet/dry/black/sometime down rite rude bnut most of all FUNNY
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Mon 17 Nov 2008, 8:25 pm

millions did you say?????

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down