www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female assault victim had ‘nasty’ injuries

+5
kat
Dell
Spirit
Pete Burtenshaw
GD
9 posters

Go down

Female assault victim had ‘nasty’ injuries Empty Female assault victim had ‘nasty’ injuries

Post by GD Mon 17 Nov 2008, 3:23 pm

POLICE were yesterday searching for evidence after a woman was assaulted in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The incident happened at about 2.45am at the junction of Braye Road and Les Mares Pellees Road.
‘She suffered nasty injuries. It was not a minor assault,’ said Detective Sergeant Karl Zierlinger.
‘But we’ve got a number of lines of enquiry, so hopefully they will lead to something.’
The woman was not kept in hospital.
‘We’d like to speak to anyone who was using the road from the Bridge to the area around Alliance around that time who may have seen something that stood out - any people or vehicles. Anything, really.’
A neighbour who did not wish to be named said he was woken by his dogs barking but was not sure if that had been due to the heavy police presence following the incident.

• Anyone with information should contact the police on 725111 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
  • (from thisiguernsey)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Female assault victim had ‘nasty’ injuries Empty Re: Female assault victim had ‘nasty’ injuries

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:49 pm

poor women. Trouble is they never catch the culprit do they. Fingers crossed she can give a full ID when she can.

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Female assault victim had ‘nasty’ injuries Empty Re: Female assault victim had ‘nasty’ injuries

Post by Spirit Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:53 pm

She was not kept in hospital, so couldn't be too bad. Many of these incidents are domestic and the victim is reluctant to cooperate with the Police, hence the low conviction rate.
Spirit
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Tue 18 Nov 2008, 8:32 pm

well, at least she's ok. Domestic violence again.BIG problem here in Gsy.

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell Sat 02 May 2009, 10:30 am

Front page of Guernsey Press today, "Court locks up a 'danger to women' for six years and warns licensees who serve drunks"

"I thought I would never see my children again" said the 30yr old Latvian victim.

Jason Ryder, 24 years, was jailed for six years after he admitted inflicting grievous bodily harm. On release he will be supervised for five years and returned to jail if he breaches the imposed conditions.
Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Sat 02 May 2009, 4:25 pm

he deserves to be locked up for all those years as well
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sat 02 May 2009, 9:22 pm

should be locked away for life imo
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten Sun 03 May 2009, 8:25 pm

I agree Thistle.....or put him in a room with many of us ladies ...sad evil tw*t !!
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377

Back to top Go down

Post by Charli Thu 12 Nov 2009, 11:30 pm

kiwis kitten wrote:I agree Thistle.....or put him in a room with many of us ladies ...sad evil tw*t !!

I'll have you know i was going to marry this boy. He had never been violent with me in the entire time we were together. He is not a sad evil twat, he is serving his sentance, which i agree was deserved, but you do not know what went on.

Charli

Female
Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : music and mechanics
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by plimmerton811 Fri 13 Nov 2009, 1:35 am

Well that confirms what Alpac 1 stated - Charli is female or I am missing something!!

To be fair we do not know what went on between the two but assault is not excusable even if she deserved it.

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Charli Fri 13 Nov 2009, 6:39 am

Yes i am female
I never said she deserved it but he spent more time in hospital than she did.
He is serving his time. He doesnt deserve comments like sad evil tw*t its immature and uncalled for!!

Charli

Female
Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : music and mechanics
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Fri 13 Nov 2009, 7:31 am

he shouldn,t beat women up then.got what he deserved .there is no excuse for violence in any circumstances .why is it immature and uncalled for .he got a 6 year sentence so it must have been a serious assault.
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by plimmerton811 Fri 13 Nov 2009, 8:52 am

six years is a long trime for a kick up the ass and a clip round the ear so it must have been a good hiding, but how come he was in hospital.

Charly, I didn't mean that you said she deserved it, I meant that even if a woman drives a man to such a pitch that he feels she should have a good hiding there is no excuse to give her what she deserves.

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten Fri 13 Nov 2009, 9:38 am

Charli wrote:
kiwis kitten wrote:I agree Thistle.....or put him in a room with many of us ladies ...sad evil tw*t !!

I'll have you know i was going to marry this boy. He had never been violent with me in the entire time we were together. He is not a sad evil twat, he is serving his sentance, which i agree was deserved, but you do not know what went on.

No Charli....I don't know what went on..but that still doesn't mean he has the right to beat anyone up...There are other ways of dealing with things...

U say u were gona marry him...well maybe u had a lucky escape there !!
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down