www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islanders urged to work together Chief Minister's New Year Speech

2 posters

Go down

Islanders urged to work together Chief Minister's New Year Speech Empty Islanders urged to work together Chief Minister's New Year Speech

Post by GD Thu 01 Jan 2009, 8:45 pm

Islanders urged to work together Chief Minister's New Year Speech _45281943_e689fe99-b7d2-4583-90d2-36aeaf923baf Terry Le Sueur praised voluntary groups in his address

Jersey's Chief Minister has highlighted in his first New Year's Day greeting how individuals can make a difference to the life of the community.
Senator Terry Le Sueur said everyone could help to make Jersey a success.
He said there would be tough decisions for himself and his fellow States Members in the coming year.
But every person in Jersey had a role to play in making the island a great place in which to live and work, Mr Le Sueur added.
The Chief Minister said he wanted to put more emphasis on the role of the individual in the community.
He praised members of voluntary groups for giving up their own peace and comfort to look after those who felt particularly lonely and vulnerable at this time of year. (from BBC News)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Islanders urged to work together Chief Minister's New Year Speech Empty Re: Islanders urged to work together Chief Minister's New Year Speech

Post by Simple Me Thu 01 Jan 2009, 10:14 pm

What a load of cr*p, prehaps when the public see the States members working together for the Island, then maybe other will follow their example

Simple Me

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum