www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Funny Link From West Ham Footy Board

Go down

Very Funny Link From West Ham  Footy Board Empty Very Funny Link From West Ham Footy Board

Post by Chok Dee Ja Fri 02 Jan 2009, 9:40 am

Some hilarious quotes

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?tno=551&fid=455&sty=2&act=1&mid=2136363471

Enjoy :)

Extracts from above

Thank you very much for your email. Just out of interest, how did you get my details? I bet is was Kendo Nagasaki wasn't it? He knows everyone in your piss poor continent but he's got a good eye for a business deal. LOL :-)

"This must remain secret though, if my wife knew I was doing this she'd do her f***ing nut" :-)

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Very Funny Link From West Ham  Footy Board Empty Re: Very Funny Link From West Ham Footy Board

Post by Chok Dee Ja Fri 02 Jan 2009, 9:45 am

" I am very eager to get the ball rolling but I am getting very suspicious. In your first email you told me your surname was Otuoyo but now you've changed it to Ojiko. Are you f***ing with me? :-)

"I want to do business with you, but I need to make sure you are who you say you are. Can you email me a picture of yourself holding a sign with IMA KUNT written on it. Once I have this I will give you my telephone number and address. I must see the picture first though. :-) :-)

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down