www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young boys forced to live in filth

4 posters

Go down

Young boys forced to live in filth Empty Young boys forced to live in filth

Post by GD Wed 14 Jan 2009, 6:24 pm

TWO parents forced their young sons to live in filthy and unhygienic conditions and subjected them to long-term ‘systemic neglect’.
The mother and father, who also rarely bathed their children and forced one of them to sleep on the sofa so the spare room could be used to store their DVD collection, were sentenced to 190 hours’ community service between them in the Magistrate’s Court yesterday.
The boys, one of them of primary school age, were sent to school wearing dirty and smelly clothes and said their mother would call them ‘retards’ and ‘bastards’ and other expletives. The parents cannot be named to protect the identity of the boys, who have since been taken from their St Saviour home and placed in care while Social Services decide what to do with them.
The 31-year-old mother admitted intentionally or recklessly inflicting physical abuse and neglect on boy Y and intentionally or recklessly inflicting emotional abuse and neglect on boy X between 1 March and 9 July last year.
The 36-year-old father was charged with intentionally or recklessly causing emotional harm and neglecting boy X and intentionally or recklessly neglecting boy Y between 1 March and 9 July. Yesterday the Magistrate’s Court heard about the tragic lives the boys had endured at home.
He sentenced the mother to 100 hours’ community service – the equivalent of a four-month jail sentence – and 12 months’ probation. The father received 90 hours’ community service – the equivalent of three months in jail.(thisisjersey)

This story is awful, parents like these should never have had children, I feel very sorry for the boys ..As for the parents only receiving community service ...well that to me is so wrong..
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Young boys forced to live in filth Empty Re: Young boys forced to live in filth

Post by kiwis kitten Wed 14 Jan 2009, 6:49 pm

Thats awful. ...so cruel...how on earth can parents treat their children like that...

I was surprised to read they only had community service..

They don't deserve children.. :x
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Wed 14 Jan 2009, 9:53 pm

words fail me!!!!!!!!!!! and so have the services they have failed these children
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Thu 15 Jan 2009, 8:15 am

this is dreadful.how on earth can the parents only be given community service.i hope the children are ok and never returned to the parents.the parents should both be prevented from ever having anymore children.sterilisation and vasectomy come to mind.
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down