www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paedophile ‘free to roam the streets’

5 posters

Go down

Paedophile ‘free to roam the streets’ Empty Paedophile ‘free to roam the streets’

Post by GD Sat 17 Jan 2009, 5:33 pm

Paedophile ‘free to roam the streets’ 00611838_cropped
TWO sisters who were sexually abused by their father – a predatory paedophile who targeted young girls for more than three decades – have called for action to protect the community before he strikes again
The sisters, who cannot be named for legal reasons, say that they are shocked and disgusted that he has been released from jail after serving a second lengthy term for sex crimes and yet no one is monitoring him. And they believe that parents and schools should be warned that he could once again be on the prowl for young victims.
One of the sisters, who are now adults, said: ‘He is not being watched and is free to roam the streets. He is free to do what he likes. I know him and he will reoffend. ‘If someone like that is walking the streets, people have got a right to know. He used to come and hang around school gates. I have a family and I will warn my school and other schools that he could be hanging around. I think people in Jersey have got a right to know.’
The sisters say that the authorities seem powerless to protect them, their families and the community at large because their father has to agree to be monitored before the police or Probation can act.(from thisisjersey)

This poor girls must be so frustrated with the thought a man like this is free to go anywhere..
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Paedophile ‘free to roam the streets’ Empty Re: Paedophile ‘free to roam the streets’

Post by Thistle Sat 17 Jan 2009, 5:36 pm

this is where we need a sex offenders register.it is a damned disgrace that this man is allowed to roam free and as his daughters have said he will reoffend.
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Paedophile ‘free to roam the streets’ Empty Re: Paedophile ‘free to roam the streets’

Post by kiwis kitten Sat 17 Jan 2009, 6:40 pm

Here here Thistle....i agree.....there should be a sex offenders register....please god this man won't do it to some other girl...but i think its very likely he will.....
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger Sat 17 Jan 2009, 7:22 pm

I am sorry but this p***k should be watched , and be on a curfew . If he is deemed as a risk you would have thought something could be done.
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple Me Mon 19 Jan 2009, 10:20 pm

These two sisters have to live with the thought that this man could do this to anyone, anytime, and have no one watch over him

Simple Me

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum