www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deputy tries to repeal law before he's sentenced for breaking it!!

+2
cheshirecat
Troy McClure
6 posters

Go down

Deputy tries to repeal law before he's sentenced for breaking it!! Empty Deputy tries to repeal law before he's sentenced for breaking it!!

Post by Troy McClure Thu 26 Feb 2009, 9:55 pm

This is Jersey .com

What next? Dep. Wimberley caught DUI trying to repeal the drink driving laws?

What an contemptible idea to even try and bring this proposition. I think Deps. Southern and Pitman should be, at least, suspended from the legislature while they're awaiting sentencing.

Troy McClure

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Deputy tries to repeal law before he's sentenced for breaking it!! Empty Re: Deputy tries to repeal law before he's sentenced for breaking it!!

Post by cheshirecat Wed 15 Apr 2009, 11:04 pm

Go away Jason!

cheshirecat

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Deputy tries to repeal law before he's sentenced for breaking it!! Empty Re: Deputy tries to repeal law before he's sentenced for breaking it!!

Post by bug1 Wed 15 Apr 2009, 11:26 pm

THE POLS OVER THERE ARE AS DAFT AS OUR LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by shafted Thu 16 Apr 2009, 9:02 am

Daft for passing a stupid law in the first place!

shafted

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by wayside Thu 16 Apr 2009, 10:42 am

Heaven forbid that a politician should be able to help people vote, Whats the world coming to, Shocked
wayside
wayside

Male
Number of posts : 700
Humor : If Its Funny, Its Funny
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple Me Thu 16 Apr 2009, 10:25 pm

Why not wayside? you can't tell me that its not done in Guernsey, do politicians not drive people to the voting stations to ensure they vote?

Simple Me

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum