www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creasey's undergoes brand revitalisation

+3
kiwis kitten
Thistle
GD
7 posters

Go down

Creasey's undergoes brand revitalisation Empty Creasey's undergoes brand revitalisation

Post by GD Mon 01 Jun 2009, 1:25 pm

Creasey's undergoes brand revitalisation Creaseys

High street shops might be facing a tough time at the moment but that is not stopping one local institution from undergoing a brand revitalisation.

From Monday 1 June Creasey’s will have a fresh look throughout their stores and window displays that will showcase the best that the St Peter Port stores have to offer.

The decision to review their positioning in islanders’ minds came following market research that showed that shoppers were unaware of the designer brands and exciting products that the stores had to offer.

‘Last year’s transformation of our Cosmetics and Accessories floor was a huge success for us but we realised that we were not letting out customers know enough about the range of goods we stock from clothing, to swimwear, gifts and toys,’ said managing director Anthony Creasey.

‘Creasey’s has been on the High Street for 100 years, during that time our core values have not changed; we still offer excellent customer service and choice but we know that we need to move ahead with the times. We hope our customers old and new will be as excited about our new look as we are.

‘While the store will not be changing radically we have renewed window displays, store signage and a fantastic publication, Twenty09, which will be delivered to all homes.’

Window designers have been working on each of the St Peter Port stores over the weekend and the windows will be unveiled by 9am this morning.

The new brand was developed by local advertising agency LR&D. (from icfeed.com)

Dont think much of the "Logo" not very eye catching for me...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Creasey's undergoes brand revitalisation Empty Re: Creasey's undergoes brand revitalisation

Post by Thistle Mon 01 Jun 2009, 1:39 pm

now i know what the magazine is i received in the post today lol
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Creasey's undergoes brand revitalisation Empty Re: Creasey's undergoes brand revitalisation

Post by kiwis kitten Mon 01 Jun 2009, 2:21 pm

I got one too....:)
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bug1 Mon 01 Jun 2009, 5:03 pm

They must know I'm not a shopper as I haven't had one
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell Mon 01 Jun 2009, 7:16 pm

Ditto....

Creasey's undergoes brand revitalisation Others-266

Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpy Mon 01 Jun 2009, 7:30 pm

I haven't had one lol!
Alpy
Alpy

Male
Number of posts : 3484
Humor : 'Humor is reason gone mad' G.Marx
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Mon 01 Jun 2009, 7:58 pm

Nor me.................... Shocked 😢 Shocked

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down