www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nursery worker appears in court

5 posters

Go down

Nursery worker appears in court Empty Nursery worker appears in court

Post by kiwis kitten Thu 11 Jun 2009, 6:41 pm

A nursery worker has appeared in court charged with a series of sexual assaults on children.
Vanessa George, 39, of Plymouth, Devon, appeared before magistrates in the city to face four charges of sexual assault.
She also faced one count each of making, possessing and distributing indecent images of children.
There were tears and shouts of anger from the public gallery as Ms George was remanded in custody to appear at Plymouth Crown Court on 21 September.
She faces three counts of sexual assaults on a girl under the age of 13 and one count of sexual assault on a boy under the age of 13.
Nursery worker appears in court _45896178_vanessageorgeswns226 Vanessa George was remanded in custody

Ms George, wearing a white T-shirt and black trousers, spoke only to confirm her name and address. She entered no pleas.
As Ms George was led away, a man leapt from the public gallery and spat at her and another man ran from the court in tears.
Before she appeared magistrate Hilary Anderson had warned people not to disrupt the hearing.
She said: "This case is of a very sensitive nature and I would like to remind those in the public gallery that they should remain silent during proceedings.
"Anyone causing disruption will be removed from the court and if necessary the court would be cleared."
Nursery worker appears in court ONursery worker appears in court _45902783_82cea6a3-3a2c-420f-8b24-458ace5b66bc
Jon Kay,
in Plymouth

Court number one was packed. So busy, in fact, that some members of the public and press had to wait outside in the corridors.
Inside, we watched 39-year-old Vanessa George as the graphic charges against her were read out.
She bowed her head throughout the 10-minute hearing, speaking only to confirm her name, age and give her address as no fixed abode.
People in court had been warned by the magistrate to remain silent - but there were gasps, shouts and tears from the packed public gallery.
Police had drafted in 20 officers at the court for the hearing.
A plastic barrier was put up around the entrance to the court where a group of people had arrived.
There were more angry scenes as people shouted at the police van carrying Ms George away from court.
Following the hearing two men, aged 22 and 31, were arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage, in connection with the attack on the police van.
Ms George, who worked at Little Ted's nursery in Plymouth, arrived at the court earlier in a police van with blacked-out windows.
Police are continuing to speak to staff and parents of children who used the nursery.
About 95 families have been contacted and offered support, advice and counselling.
The nursery is still closed for police investigations.
Following Ms George's appearance, her family issued a statement expressing their "shock" at events.
"We remain strong as a family and will now await the case to go through the judicial system," the statement said.
"We have two young children and paramount concern is to lessen the impact these events have on them as much as possible.
"We would ask that the media respect this and our privacy at this difficult time."

(from BBC News)
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Nursery worker appears in court Empty Re: Nursery worker appears in court

Post by kiwis kitten Thu 11 Jun 2009, 6:41 pm

Sick B*tch !!!!!! :x
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Thu 11 Jun 2009, 6:43 pm

Words fail me.........................

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten Thu 11 Jun 2009, 6:47 pm

Thats exactly how i feel Karma....
Its unbelievable.... Shocked
When u leave your child at a nursery..playgroup...even schools..u expect them to be in safe hands....

The woman is evil.......and seriously disturbed......... :x
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Thu 11 Jun 2009, 7:16 pm

..........and unless they keep her in solitary - she will be skinned alive in prison.......it's called Karma - but it wont help the young ones that she has robbed of their childhood!!! I try not to think bad of anybody - but I am fighting my own Karma a hell of a lot these days - not just her - babies/children beaten left to starve old people raped/robbed and beaten up and left for dead.....it makes me ashamed to be a part of the human race......then I remember all the nice people I know and it eases a bit!!!! until the next atrocity is highlighted :x

Last edited by karma on Fri 12 Jun 2009, 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpy Thu 11 Jun 2009, 9:09 pm

Capital punishment
Alpy
Alpy

Male
Number of posts : 3484
Humor : 'Humor is reason gone mad' G.Marx
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bug1 Thu 11 Jun 2009, 9:34 pm

alpbach1 wrote:Capital punishment
Part of me agrees with you Alpbach but unfortunately too many mistakes have been made in the past and I would not like to be the innocent that hangs.However I would like to see the introduction of LIFE sentences that mean LIFE with no remission or appeal.The sentence to be served in a prison with a harsh routine and not the featherbedding that seems to be prison life these days.Governments seem able to treat prisoners,without trial, to harsh regimes so why not those who have been found guilty of these and other unpardonable crimes.
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpy Thu 11 Jun 2009, 9:41 pm

That would cost much to much............
Alpy
Alpy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpy Thu 11 Jun 2009, 10:08 pm

In the United States, it will cost the state more
than one million dollars to place a person in jail for life under standard
conditions.
Alpy
Alpy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell Fri 12 Jun 2009, 1:54 pm

The woman has not entered pleas to the charges so potentially the young vulnerable witnesses may have to give evidence at Court.

Let us hope that she does the 'decent' thing and pleads guilty, thus at least sparing them the further trauma that that would entail.

Whatever sentence she receives, there is the potential from previous cases that when she is released we as the tax payer will end up paying for plastic surgery to alter her appearance and possibly relocate her somewhere 'safe' for her to protect 'her human rights'..... if that does happen it beggars belief!!!

Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpy Fri 12 Jun 2009, 1:57 pm

In China it costs less than 50p, one bullet to the back of the head....
Alpy
Alpy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: