www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of Dell's holiday pics from Dominican Republic

3 posters

Go down

Some of Dell's holiday pics from Dominican Republic Empty Some of Dell's holiday pics from Dominican Republic

Post by Dell Mon 27 Jul 2009, 7:04 pm

I have uploaded some of my pictures from my recent holiday to the Dominican Republic and added them to the Gallery under the "Around the World Pics" album. I have retained all personal and family pics and given you the scenic ones. I am no photographer.... so no adverse comments please!!

There are 26 of them, which give a good flavour of the fabulous beach, sea, palm trees and the fishing boat harbour where I hired a boat from to go fishing (did I say that I caught a Barracuda? - it was only a small one though, about 30" or 75cm in length - but it was my first BIG GAME fish!!!!)

Either navigate to the Gallery or use this LINK

I hope that you enjoy viewing the pictures. They certainly give me happy memories......

Dell

Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Some of Dell's holiday pics from Dominican Republic Empty Re: Some of Dell's holiday pics from Dominican Republic

Post by kiwis kitten Mon 27 Jul 2009, 7:50 pm

Looks like a beautiful place Dell..... :)
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Some of Dell's holiday pics from Dominican Republic Empty Re: Some of Dell's holiday pics from Dominican Republic

Post by karma Mon 27 Jul 2009, 8:01 pm

Brilliant photos Dell - thanks for sharing :)

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum