www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorist is caught in ‘sickening’ road prank

5 posters

Go down

Motorist is caught in ‘sickening’ road prank Empty Motorist is caught in ‘sickening’ road prank

Post by GD Sat 29 Aug 2009, 3:55 pm

THE victim of a ‘sickening’ prank by a party of ‘drunken oafs’ in St Aubin says that she was deeply shocked by the frightening ordeal.

Heather Ireson (62), of St Saviour, said that the experience last Saturday was so frightening that she had to stop her car to regain her composure.

She was driving through the St Brelade area when she saw a large group of men in their 20s on the pavement close to the bus stop. She says that she was thinking they looked as if they were going to fall into the road, when she saw a dark shape on the tarmac in front of her.

Realising that it was a man lying down, she slammed on her brakes, coming to a halt just inches in front of him.

Still dazed by the ordeal, she watched as he stayed on the floor with his arms outstretched and shouted: ‘Give us a lift.’ (from JEP)

Could have caused a serious accident, totally senseless
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Motorist is caught in ‘sickening’ road prank Empty Re: Motorist is caught in ‘sickening’ road prank

Post by Dell Sat 29 Aug 2009, 5:54 pm

Hmmmm..... the next driver could be a youngster who thinks blow that I'm not stopping or a drunk who can't see due to their level of inebriation and then there is a death or a serious injury to the lad 'having a laugh'! His mates wouldn't be laughing then.....

Total idiots IMO.

Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Motorist is caught in ‘sickening’ road prank Empty Re: Motorist is caught in ‘sickening’ road prank

Post by kiwis kitten Sat 29 Aug 2009, 6:20 pm

What a bunch of Tw*ts...

I tell u what....i'd of revved the engine and honked my little horn Wink
the idiot would of moved quick sharp !!!....
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sat 29 Aug 2009, 7:25 pm

a bunch of total tossers imo.
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun The Sheep Sat 29 Aug 2009, 11:46 pm

Do people still use their HOOTERS???????
Shaun The Sheep
Shaun The Sheep

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down