www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAX & SPEND!

3 posters

Go down

TAX & SPEND! Empty TAX & SPEND!

Post by Zac Fri 30 Oct 2009, 9:03 am

It is not "Silo Mentality" which is the problem with our present States, its Tax & Spend" mentality which is the problem. Without knowing it, the States of Deliberation has actually already solved the refuse problem, by creating a bottomless pit! Unfortunately, it seems to be attempting to fill this pit with ever increasing amounts of our hard-earned and dwindling cash. I suggest that rather than continuing to rob us all, more and more each year, they should use the pit as a repository for their grandiose, hair-brained, ill-considered ideas.

Enough is enough! Get your sticky little fingers out of my purse and my husbands pockets. Whilst the States has obligations which it must meet, I simply can't understand why the Deputies continually come up with yet more and more ideas to waste our money.

The Deputies and their minions, must remember that WE are their paymasters, and I for one would like to sack most of them now! Perhaps our so called government has not yet realised that another "REFUSE PROBLEM" is looming on the horizon - that of the public REFUSING TO PAY!

Even a worm will turn!

Zac

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

TAX & SPEND! Empty Re: TAX & SPEND!

Post by karma Fri 30 Oct 2009, 9:53 am

Well said Zac - I agree with you wholeheartedly!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bug1 Fri 30 Oct 2009, 6:05 pm

TAX & SPEND! Worms_Armageddon_FLA_by_remember_the_one
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down