www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woods wife to 'end marriage after Xmas'

2 posters

Go down

Woods wife to 'end marriage after Xmas' Empty Woods wife to 'end marriage after Xmas'

Post by GD Sun 13 Dec 2009, 4:29 pm

Woods wife to 'end marriage after Xmas' 160x120_tiger_woods_2

Rex Features

Tiger Woods's wife is preparing to end their marriage and return to Sweden, it has been reported.
Elin Nordegren has spoken to divorce lawyers and told a friend that she wants to enforce a trial separation after Christmas, according to the News of the World.
Woods announced on Friday that he would be taking an indefinite break from golf to focus on his marriage after admitting his infidelity.
A source said that Nordegren, 29, is furious and wants out of the relationship, adding: "Elin will pretend it's the usual family celebration for the children and then ditch the man.
"In the short-term they'll act like any other loving couple. Elin won't break it all up right away. But she does need some time alone to herself and a legal separation will happen very quickly."
The couple were introduced by Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik at the Open Championship in 2001 and married in Barbados five years ago (from DS)

How the mighty fall...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Woods wife to 'end marriage after Xmas' Empty Re: Woods wife to 'end marriage after Xmas'

Post by karma Sun 13 Dec 2009, 6:42 pm

......and mighty or not - how the children suffer when they do!!!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum