www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cocoa powder [health shop ]

3 posters

Go down

cocoa powder [health shop ] Empty cocoa powder [health shop ]

Post by zaina Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm

What are the Health Benefits?
Chocolate was prescribed as a medicine in the 15th century to help women produce more breast milk, increase libido and improve digestion. Cocoa beans are a natural source of magnesium.Magnesium has been found to help in the following:
1. Relieve pre-menstrual syndrome in women.
2. Prevent and treat cardiovascular (heart and blood vessels) diseases including angina and irregular heartbeat. It help keep the blood vessels that supply blood to your heart from tightening an action that can cause intense chest pain known as angina.
3. Cuts DiabetesRisk
Magnesium is necessary for the manufacture and action of insulin. Preliminary findings indicate that having sufficient amount of magnesium may protect against diabetes and its complications. Many studies have shown that both mean plasma and intracellular free magnesium levels are lower in patients with diabetes than in the general population. This magnesium deficiency, which may take the form of a chronic latent magnesium deficit rather than clinical hypomagnesemia, may have clinical importance because the magnesium ion is a crucial cofactor for many enzymatic reactions involved in metabolic processes.>>>>More
4. Control High Blood Pressure
Magnesium plays a part in reducing elevated blood pressure by relaxing the muscles that control blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more freely. A slight decline in blood pressure can reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke
contains flavonoids namely catechin and procyanidins. Flavonoids are powerful antioxidants. They can dilate blood vessels thus maintaining their capacity to carry blood and as an antioxidant can help neutralize dangerous molecules (called free radicals produced by the body that can lead to cancer,heart disease and many age-related illnesses
zaina
zaina

Female
Number of posts : 252
Humor : Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

cocoa powder [health shop ] Empty Re: cocoa powder [health shop ]

Post by zaina Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:05 pm

After spending many years researching natural health I decided to post a couple of the easy access ones to help any one that may benifit from this .

Last edited by zaina on Fri 18 Dec 2009, 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
zaina
zaina

Female
Humor : Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Thu 17 Dec 2009, 11:27 pm

I have 3 squares of Fairtrade 85% cocoa chocolate every night before bed and in the morning I have one Lycopene (tomato) capsual - since doing this I have been able to 'come off' of my B/P tablets and my Statins....my doctor is amazed he says I have the B/P of a teenager (shame about the face- lol)...so yes I'm a Believer

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by KiwiG Fri 18 Dec 2009, 6:09 am

I have Brazil nuts, Hazelnuts and Almonds with my cereal, alternating with pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.

4 squares of 72% cocoa dark chocolate.

1 Res V Plus capsule..........Turmeric, Red grape seed and skin, pine bark, Japanese Knotweed and green tea.

1 Glucosomine and Chondroitin.

A glass of red wine probably every other night.

I dumped my Lipitor statins 2 years ago and I feel I probably don't need my BP Accupril either.

Just a note on Res V Plus, Lani will send to anywhere overseas.

http://www.abouthealth.co.nz/
KiwiG
KiwiG

Male
Number of posts : 806
Humor : I think............if I don't thwim!!
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Fri 18 Dec 2009, 11:01 am

Nice product ,a little costly but if it does the job then why not ..
and you have the HEAT out there to sweat them toxins out .and of course your vit D
Thanks for the site I will keep in it my saved
I recently found out people on statins should be taking CQ10 .which in it self is a wonderful product ..
but research needs to be done first to validate this
but as you said you no longer take them .
zaina
zaina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KiwiG Sat 19 Dec 2009, 8:49 am

Aha, you visit Dr Mercola too eh?

I have posted heaps of his stuff on here.

He is avidly anti swine flu vaccine.

I have subscribed to him for 5 years.
KiwiG
KiwiG

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KiwiG Sat 19 Dec 2009, 8:53 am

Karma, I didn't realise you could get Lycopene in capsule form.

Apparently the pips of tomatoes contain the most.

For some reason the lycopene increases if the tomatoes are cooked.

I was brought up on fried tomatoes, lol.

I should look like one
KiwiG
KiwiG

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Sat 19 Dec 2009, 12:38 pm

When one get's ill or has a disease it can change your life in ways you would not think ..I became ill aprox7 years ago ,although conventional medicine has saved many from death ,one doesn't seem to recover from the illness .it's not often you here of someone saying oh this medication cured me of lupus, diabeties ,blood pressure etc...
In desperation you end up researching the alternative field ..
I spent about 5 years looking in to all I could find ..even traveling to the far east and looking and learning a little of what I could there .
My illness dissapeared quite quickly.roughly a month and all symptoms gone ... Dr mercola I like very much and his product ,but again costly .I use him for my vit d 3 only ..
After looking in to foods that heal ,suppliments ,equpment ,diets on blood types ,alkaline protocol,Dr mac.Donalds ,the list goes on I moved in to working with healing with energy and colours and kinesiology reiki .where I took couses in this ...and later into the the arts of living foundation.. [QI- GONG]Its a wonderful road to walk and have helped many friends and family ....I came to realise illness can be come your friend ..And also believe anything can be cured .
Bob becks protocal .blood purifer is a wonderful product ..and MMS jim humbles ..is another ..and monotomic gold ,but this product I need to do more research not sure of the structual damage to DNA..
but again showing wonderful results ..
zaina
zaina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Sat 19 Dec 2009, 5:48 pm

KiwiG wrote:Karma, I didn't realise you could get Lycopene in capsule form.

Apparently the pips of tomatoes contain the most.

For some reason the lycopene increases if the tomatoes are cooked.

I was brought up on fried tomatoes, lol.

I should look like one

Hi KiwiG - I too was bought up on fried tomatoes (in the summer with fried mackerel for breakfast before spending the whole day on the beach getting our dose of vitamin D) and that is a really healthy start to the day - not sure I could manage it these days (as a veggie I guess the mackerel would be off the menu!!!) I digress - Healthspan do a 'one a day' capsule each providing 15mg of Lycopene!!! My doctor is impressed with the change it has brought about on my ancient carcass - he has even sactioned that I go to Oz for three months and only take my Lycopene with me ;-)))) try www.healthspan.co.uk I think Razz said we could get them in Melbourne - so maybe there is somewhere you can get them in NZ cocoa powder [health shop ] Icon_sunny

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down