www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad behaviour 'is worse in St Helier'

Go down

Bad behaviour 'is worse in St Helier' Empty Bad behaviour 'is worse in St Helier'

Post by GD Mon 28 Dec 2009, 6:14 pm

Six out of 10 people living in St Helier in Jersey have experienced anti-social behaviour in the past year, a survey has shown.
The States asked 3,300 households to take part in the annual social survey.
The majority of people questioned said they had not experienced any bad behaviour in their neighbourhood.
But in St Helier most respondents said they had experienced some anti-social behaviour, with 43% saying they had more than once in the past 12 months.
The most frequent type of anti-social behaviour people said they had experienced was inconsiderate behaviour, closely followed by drinking.
Under-18s were most often reported displaying anti-social behaviour, the survey has shown.
The majority of people who filled in the questionnaire said they were not interested in taking part in initiatives to tackle anti-social behaviour.
About 40% said it was because they did not have time for community-based activities. (from BBC)

I am glad I don't live in the town area Guernsey is no better...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down