www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Andre to play concert at Jersey's Fort Regent

4 posters

Go down

Peter Andre to play concert at Jersey's Fort Regent Empty Peter Andre to play concert at Jersey's Fort Regent

Post by GD Thu 14 Jan 2010, 1:37 pm

Peter Andre to play concert at Jersey's Fort Regent _47107249_-1 Peter Andre will play Jersey's Fort Regent on 7 April

Australian pop heart throb Peter Andre will be coming to Jersey in April as part of his sell out UK tour.
Australian pop icon and star of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here will finish his 38 date UK tour on 7 April.
He had to add extra dates to the tour due to 'phenomenal demand' and shows selling out in record time.
Organisers bringing Andre to the island, Positiv Productions are warning people to book early as they expect demand to be huge.
"Demand for his Fort Regent performance is expected to be equally as huge, and fans are urged to buy tickets early to avoid disappointment," said Positiv in a press release.
Peter Andre recently added a spate of extra dates to his already mammoth tour with most selling out.
The Jersey date of the Peter Andre Revelation Tour is on Wednesday 7 April in the Gloucester Hall at Fort Regent.
Tickets for the gig are £35 and available from 18 January from Fort Regent Box Office (449 827) and White Label Records in Columberie, St Helier. (from BBC)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Peter Andre to play concert at Jersey's Fort Regent Empty Re: Peter Andre to play concert at Jersey's Fort Regent

Post by Spirit Thu 14 Jan 2010, 3:32 pm

Yippee, I will be 1st in the queue.
Spirit
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Peter Andre to play concert at Jersey's Fort Regent Empty Re: Peter Andre to play concert at Jersey's Fort Regent

Post by Thistle Fri 15 Jan 2010, 7:52 am

you will have to fight me for first place andy pmsl x
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten Fri 15 Jan 2010, 2:42 pm

I think he is HOT TO TROT !!!!!!! Peter Andre to play concert at Jersey's Fort Regent 21450
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down