www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upset in Hougues Magues at industrial development

2 posters

Go down

Upset in Hougues Magues at industrial development Empty Upset in Hougues Magues at industrial development

Post by GD Sat 27 Mar 2010, 5:33 pm

ANGRY St Sampson’s residents have called for a rethink on Environment’s plans for industrial development.

Details were released yesterday of four sites that will, if the States agrees, be made available for small workshops and yards.

One is a 0.9-acre site in Hougues Magues Lane, which runs alongside the Pony Inn.

It was once a vinery but has been cleared.

Margaret Bougourd, whose garden borders the plot, has lived there for around 26 years.

‘The States had a big meeting about it and I wrote a letter in the first place,’ said the 77-year-old.

‘But I couldn’t go up. It’s just such a mess. I’m not very pleased.’

Independent planning inspector Jill Kingaby recommended the site’s use be changed.

‘In my opinion, it should be possible to achieve some low-key industrial use here which is reasonably separated from the neighbouring dwellings, blends into the landscape and is suitably controlled by planning conditions so that it does not have a harmful effect on the locality,’ she said in her report. (from thisisguernsey)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Upset in Hougues Magues at industrial development Empty Re: Upset in Hougues Magues at industrial development

Post by bug1 Sat 27 Mar 2010, 5:55 pm

The first thing to do is make our own planning inspectors redundant as it it appears we have to employ"Independent" inspectors from the UK !
Question:-Is "INDEPENDANT" THE NEW "CONSULTANT"???????????
Upset in Hougues Magues at industrial development 232852
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum