www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Britain's Got Talent' 2010

3 posters

Go down

'Britain's Got Talent' 2010 Empty 'Britain's Got Talent' 2010

Post by GD Wed 07 Apr 2010, 9:41 pm

'Britain's Got Talent' 2010 Reality_britains_got_talent_logo

The return date for the fourth series of Britain's Got Talent has been confirmed.
Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan will return to search for Britain's best talent on Saturday, April 17 at 8pm on ITV1. The first episode, hosted by regular presenters Ant & Dec, will run for 90 minutes.
Stephen Mulhern will also return as the host of ITV2 spinoff show Britain's Got More Talent.
The 2009 series, which launched Susan Boyle's music career, peaked with 19.2 million viewers in the final. The show was the highest-rating programme of the year.
Judge Holden has claimed that the latest run will be the "funiest" series to date, while Morgan has promised that there will be some "extremely unusual" contestants.
A show source told DS: "We spent the whole of this year's auditions laughing - this year is certainly all about the fun! There are some corking acts."
Previous Britain's Got Talent winners have included opera singer Paul Potts and street dancer George Sampson. Ashley Banjo's dance troupe Diversity triumphed in last year's competition, beating Susan Boyle in the live final (from DS)

Ah well have to watch the repeats, work Saturday nights 'Britain's Got Talent' 2010 61210

Last edited by GD on Sun 30 May 2010, 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

'Britain's Got Talent' 2010 Empty Re: 'Britain's Got Talent' 2010

Post by GD Thu 08 Apr 2010, 5:27 pm

A 94-year-old singer was among the contestants who tried out for this year's Britain's Got Talent.
Shropshire pensioner Stan Saxon was 93 when he performed Frank Sinatra's 'My Way' for judges Piers Morgan, Louis Walsh and Amanda Holden at the Birmingham auditions in February.
"This is my jewel in the crown, I've told everyone about it," he told the Shropshire Star.
Saxon, who regularly performs at karaoke nights in Telford pubs, was persuaded to enter the reality show by local entertainer Bobby Ray.
The great-grandfather has already released a CD of his music and won a Pontin's holiday camp karaoke contest in 2007.
GD
GD

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Thu 15 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm

'Britain's Got Talent' 2010 160x120_starsnaps_us_simon_cowell

WENN

Drag Idol 2009 winner Kevin Cruise has impressed on this year's Britain's Got Talent.
The entertainer, who plays a cruise ship performer from the "floating entertainment luxury liner" the Fishy Rose, is backed by judge Piers Morgan after auditioning in London.
However, Simon Cowell is not won over by the singer and dancer, who gives the London audience a medley of hip-hop, Broadway and Riverdance.
"Anyone who works on a ship is normally pretty terrible," comments the 50-year-old judge. "This is why I would never go on one of those boats."
Morgan and Holden defend Cruise, with the latter arguing that he is "a bit of fun" and "seriously entertaining".
"I would go cruising with you any time. You are providing variety and that's why this audience loves you," adds Morgan.
Cruise's audition and the decision on whether he makes it through to the next round airs on Saturday at 8pm on ITV1. (from DS)
GD
GD

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Sun 30 May 2010, 4:52 pm

The full list of Britain's Got Talent semi-finalists has been revealed.

Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden confirmed their favourite 40 acts, selected from the 186 they voted through the first round, earlier this evening. The live semi-finals air every night this week at 7.30pm on ITV1.

The Britain's Got Talent Top 40:

Chloe Hickinbottom
Starburst
The Ruby Girls
Kevin Cruise
A3
Spellbound
Liam McNally
Connected
Olivia Archbold
Tobias Mead
Paul Burling
Christopher Stone
Tina Humphrey & Chandi
Janey Cutler
Twist & Pulse
Josh Barry
The Arrangement
Graham & James
Neil Fullard
Taboo
Team Shaolin
Dance Flavourz
Myztikal
Alesia Vazmitsel
Michael Jnr and Snr
Threebee
Tyler Patterson
Peridot
Ice
Fusion
Kev Orkian
Jimmy Ford
Stevie Starr
Emile Harris
Mark James
Maxxie Oliver
Philip Grimmer
Sean Sheehan
Chippendoubles
Kieran Gaffney (from DS)
GD
GD

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddycoon Mon 31 May 2010, 5:09 pm

I can't wait! Some of their choices are a bit dodgy but we will see........
Diddycoon
Diddycoon

Female
Number of posts : 4775
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Mon 31 May 2010, 5:33 pm

looking forward to it...surely it has tobe better than the very mediocre eurovision fiasco x
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down