www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian bridge bounces up to three feet: Amazing YouTube footage

3 posters

Go down

Russian bridge bounces up to three feet: Amazing YouTube footage Empty Russian bridge bounces up to three feet: Amazing YouTube footage

Post by GD Tue 25 May 2010, 8:35 pm

A brand new road bridge in Volgograd, Russia, has left drivers feeling a little queasy after it started bouncing up and down by more than three feet during strong winds.
Footage of the shaking structure has become a YouTube sensation with thousands of people viewing the film.
Andrey Bystrov, who ventured across the bridge in his car, said: 'My first feeling was that my wheels were going in different directions.
'I started thinking, maybe something had happened with my suspension.
'Then I looked ahead to the coming vehicles and they were all swinging up and down.'
President Dmitry Medvedev has demanded an explanation for the deeply flawed design of the bridge.
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Russian bridge bounces up to three feet: Amazing YouTube footage Empty Re: Russian bridge bounces up to three feet: Amazing YouTube footage

Post by bug1 Wed 26 May 2010, 9:16 pm

You got me all excited GD I thought you said Russian Bride!
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Russian bridge bounces up to three feet: Amazing YouTube footage Empty Re: Russian bridge bounces up to three feet: Amazing YouTube footage

Post by KiwiG Wed 26 May 2010, 11:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @ Bug

Spooky
KiwiG
KiwiG

Male
Number of posts : 806
Humor : I think............if I don't thwim!!
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down