www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Irish Council

2 posters

Go down

British Irish Council Empty British Irish Council

Post by Thistle Fri 25 Jun 2010, 3:10 pm

What would you do with the £125,000 that has been spent on the British Irish Council jolly that has been taking place at The Fermain Valley Hotel today......For me it would be spent on paying the salaries of two fulltime staff at the respite care home for people with learning disabilities...this sum would in all probability pay a decent wage to 2 staff for three years providing a much needed more regular service to parents of adults and children with learning disabilities......do you think spending all this money for a bit of back slapping is acceptable when services for islanders are being cut and our cheif minster is talking about tax rises ...
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

British Irish Council Empty Re: British Irish Council

Post by Digger Fri 25 Jun 2010, 10:41 pm

Its all crap a load of suits chatting about more crap ...........If they do need to meet ( which i doubt they do ) why can't meet at the white rock cafe and what is wrong with the internet . I passed the fermain htl today i didn't realise that we had that many police here , who do these peeps think they are , ah silly me "Gods that's it .
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum