www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey and Guernsey Condor ferries cancelled

3 posters

Go down

Jersey and Guernsey Condor ferries cancelled Empty Jersey and Guernsey Condor ferries cancelled

Post by GD Sun 26 Sep 2010, 1:51 pm

Jersey and Guernsey Condor ferries cancelled _49221013_dsc_0082 The Condor 10 is not ready for service yet

Ferry crossings between Weymouth and the Channel Islands have been cancelled due to technical problems.
Condor Ferries said it was still trying to repair engines on its ferry and the service was out of action until Monday.
The ferry had been due to be replaced on Friday by the Condor 10, but that has also suffered problems.
Condor apologised to customers, saying it was working "round the clock" to resume services.
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Jersey and Guernsey Condor ferries cancelled Empty Re: Jersey and Guernsey Condor ferries cancelled

Post by Thistle Sun 26 Sep 2010, 3:36 pm

think they need to do a lot more than apologise...
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Jersey and Guernsey Condor ferries cancelled Empty Re: Jersey and Guernsey Condor ferries cancelled

Post by karma Sun 26 Sep 2010, 11:28 pm

Blooming heck - hope they sort themselves before next Saturday - we are going over for a week to say 'goodbye' to friends and family :-(((((

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum