www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penis theft panic leads to thirteen arrests

3 posters

Go down

Penis theft panic leads to thirteen arrests Empty Penis theft panic leads to thirteen arrests

Post by GD Fri 25 Apr 2008, 6:16 pm

Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers, after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings over the alleged of using black magic to steal men's penises.

Reports of so-called penis snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.

Rumours of penis theft began circulating last week in Kinshasa, the Democratic Republic of Congo's capital of some 8 million inhabitants.

They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.

Anybody starts any Voodo on here they are barred..lol
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Penis theft panic leads to thirteen arrests Empty Re: Penis theft panic leads to thirteen arrests

Post by kat Fri 25 Apr 2008, 6:19 pm

glad i am a woman.....
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Penis theft panic leads to thirteen arrests Empty Re: Penis theft panic leads to thirteen arrests

Post by Andy T Fri 25 Apr 2008, 7:36 pm

{speaking in a high squeaky voice} I'm immune ......I think!
Andy T
Andy T

Male
Number of posts : 2275
Job/hobbies : Music,writing songs,playing guitar,going to gigs
Humor : Daft Bugger
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.myspace.com/andytowellofficial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum