www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swine flu kills former Guernsey resident

2 posters

Go down

Swine flu kills former Guernsey resident Empty Swine flu kills former Guernsey resident

Post by Dell Tue 04 Jan 2011, 7:14 am

Swine flu kills animal trainer on Harry Potter films

Swine flu kills former Guernsey resident Article-1343567-0CA09B76000005DC-644_233x423

'Extremely popular': Caroline Lois Benoist was 26

An animal trainer who worked on the Harry Potter films has become the latest swine flu victim. Caroline Lois Benoist, 26, died on the Christmas weekend, only days after being sent home from her job at a film studio when she complained of feeling unwell

Writing to friends on her Facebook page on December 17, her final posting read: ‘Loving being back home even if I do feel like death warmed up!’. She died just over a week later. From the home they shared in Hemel Hempstead her French boyfriend Guillaume Grange confirmed that doctors believe ‘fit and healthy’

Miss Benoist was a victim of swine flu. ‘She was sent home from work feeling unwell. She died last weekend. I am finding it all very difficult,’ he said. ‘She was a lovely, fit healthy girl. She had no health problems. There was nothing wrong with her.’

Posting on Facebook, he wrote: ‘Thank you everybody for all this support. This [sic] messages warm up my heart. Goodbye Caroline, I will love you for ever!!!!’.

Originally from Guernsey, Miss Benoist had worked for Birds & Animals UK, which provides animal talent for films and TV, for the past seven years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1343567/Swine-flu-kills-animal-trainer-Harry-Potter-films.html#ixzz1A33Sl0Cs

Our thoughts go to Caroline's family and friends.

Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Swine flu kills former Guernsey resident Empty Re: Swine flu kills former Guernsey resident

Post by karma Tue 04 Jan 2011, 9:35 am

So sad - so young R.I.P. Caroline

Thoughts are with her family and partner

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down