www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey Food Festival 2011 launches Saturday

Go down

Jersey Food Festival 2011 launches Saturday   Empty Jersey Food Festival 2011 launches Saturday

Post by GD Fri 13 May 2011, 9:17 pm

If you like tucking in to a good meal, then the Jersey Food Festival offers you the chance to test out your taste buds on a range of glorious foods.

Coinciding with the festival is the launch of a new book from one of Jersey's most prestigious eateries - The Atlantic Hotel.

The new cookbook, titled 'Ocean Voyage', sees Michelin-starred Chef Mark Jordan share his culinary secrets in a hard backed publication of over 200 pages and 60 mouth-watering recipes.

The book has already gained national attention and will be available in Harvey Nichols and selected Waterstones stores from 1st June, in addition to Waterstones and Waitrose locally from the same date.

Those wishing to get their hands on one of the first copies can pre order at www.theatlantichotel.com from 14th May 2011.

Chef Mark Jordan said: "I believe that recipe books should be used as a guide; it’s the combinations of flavours that should inspire readers. We’ve included dishes to suit every season and every occasion from a simple lunch to dishes to impress and entertain. I hope that this book gives an insight into my passion for Jersey’s produce and my belief in respecting quality ingredients, as well as giving an arsenal of fail-proof recipes and flavour combinations to cook with day in, day out."

The book contains an array of tempting recipes including mouth watering delights such as ‘Ravioli of duck, seared langoustine tails and sherry veal jus,’ ‘Pan roasted fillets of sole with crab-crushed Jersey Royals’ and ‘Hot passion fruit soufflé with chocolate sauce’. (from CTV)

GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum