www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawyer objects to curvy woman in court

Go down

Lawyer objects to curvy woman in court   Empty Lawyer objects to curvy woman in court

Post by GD Fri 27 May 2011, 5:03 pm

A Chicago lawyer has accused a busty woman of deliberately distracting the jury in court.

The woman, a paralegal assistant for the opposing lawyer, was sitting at the counsel's table when the objection was raised. Attorney Thomas Gooch believed his rival was using her as an unfair tactic, The AP reports.

Gooch claimed that her purpose was simply to "draw the attention of the jury away from the relevant proceedings" and requested that the woman be moved to the public gallery.

He said: "Personally, I like large breasts.

"However, I object to somebody I don't think is a qualified paralegal sitting at the counsel table - when there's already two lawyers there - dressed in such a fashion as to call attention to herself."

Opposing attorney Dmitry Feofanov dismissed Gooch's claims, saying that the woman was entitled to sit at the table as she has previously been paid as a paralegal in two court orders.

Gooch responded: "That's not a qualification. That means Dmitry handed up a bill to a judge that said 'paralegal' on it."

The trial was for a dispute over a used car (from DS)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down