www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police mount Braye Road surveillance op after six arson attacks

2 posters

Go down

Police mount Braye Road surveillance op after six arson attacks Empty Police mount Braye Road surveillance op after six arson attacks

Post by GD Mon 30 May 2011, 9:07 pm

POLICE yesterday placed a house at Braye Road, Vale, under video surveillance.

But they would not say whether the move was linked to a spate of arson attacks in the area over the weekend.

Cars were set alight in La Folie Lane on consecutive nights and vehicles were also burned near the Vale Church.

A hedge was set alight and firefighters were also called out twice to deal with a pile of wood on a demolition site that was also set ablaze.

Inspector Tom Makins said that given the nature and the frequency of the fire-related attacks that they were working on the principle that the incidents were connected. (from gep)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Police mount Braye Road surveillance op after six arson attacks Empty Re: Police mount Braye Road surveillance op after six arson attacks

Post by kat Mon 30 May 2011, 10:31 pm

I am very surprised they gave out this information.it is obviousness those who do it will avoid this area .
No one is safe until they get caught.when they do i hope they will de dealt with properly as i have seen how much upset it has caused to some folks whose cars got burnt .
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down