www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our huts are better than your hotels, says Lagan

4 posters

Go down

Our huts are better than your hotels, says Lagan Empty Our huts are better than your hotels, says Lagan

Post by GD Wed 05 Oct 2011, 5:12 pm

GUERNSEY hotels’ run-down facilities have been criticised by the airport project preferred contractor.

Lagan Construction has explained its reasons for declining offers from Guernsey businesses to accommodate 150 workers and preferring to build a temporary village on land next to the Mallard.

Hoteliers claimed their properties would be a cheaper solution.

But project manager Brian Cronins said using ready-built units was more viable
(from GEP)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Our huts are better than your hotels, says Lagan Empty Re: Our huts are better than your hotels, says Lagan

Post by Digger Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:58 pm

I must say they do have a point , i had no hot water last week , the room is cleaned once a week meaning if i had no other towels the one in the room would be soaking .For anyone that would actually stay here on holiday there is no breakfast as no one gets up that early .
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Our huts are better than your hotels, says Lagan Empty Re: Our huts are better than your hotels, says Lagan

Post by cockney Wed 05 Oct 2011, 9:24 pm

I think they want to keep all the workers in one place so its easier to keep an eye on them.

cockney

Male
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:26 pm

looking at some of the hotel lodging houses i think the huts will be much more comfortablw and clean x
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by cockney Thu 06 Oct 2011, 10:26 pm

Thistle wrote:looking at some of the hotel lodging houses i think the huts will be much more comfortablw and clean x

You're not wrong there.

cockney

Male
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum