www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KUTTELWASCHER; Jan

Go down

KUTTELWASCHER; Jan Empty KUTTELWASCHER; Jan

Post by GD Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:56 pm

Manifesto to follow.
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

KUTTELWASCHER; Jan Empty Re: KUTTELWASCHER; Jan

Post by GD Sat 17 Mar 2012, 6:21 pm

KUTTELWASCHER; Jan Jan-Kuttelwascher-284x300ST. PETER PORT The jewel in the crown would benefit from more municipal power over issues such as parking, signage, traffic management and minor planning applications. Major planning applications should need approval of the Douzaine. A new Douzaine structure on the lines of a Town Council would be a way forward.

ECONOMY & TAXATION Nurturing, supporting and promoting ALL our business sectors would be my priority. Facilitating new business to diversify our economy is essential. This includes supporting “Fred in the shed”. Optimum value in the delivery of public services would need to be achieved before considering the introduction of new taxes or increasing either personal or company taxation. Both need to be competitive for a thriving and growing economy. Guernsey must live within its means.

EDUCATION We must move rapidly to implement the recommendations of the Mulkerrin Report. Excellent standards in reading, writing and arithmetic are essential educational requirements. This process has started. Education must not be allowed to be a political football.

VISION I would work to facilitate a move to a balanced budget through the prudent management of public funds. This is achievable with self-discipline and strong leadership. Delivering optimum results at minimum cost has been my goal during the last 4 years. The States has some way to go in the area of openess and transparency. I will be judged on my past performance and offer more of the same in the next term.

jankuttelwascher@yahoo.co.uk
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum